Friday, May 14, 2010

"50 States, if you count Hawaii. Most people do...I do...I'm pro Hawaii."

Aloha!

(now you say it back . . . that's how it works)

It's Friday!

It's Aloha Friday!

Thanks to this site and this one, I know about Aloha Fridays now.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I'm following Kailani's lead and on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, each Friday I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

My question is:

Do you have any weekend traditions?

[Title quote is from "The House Bunny"]

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I meet my friend for a long walk on Sunday mornings. We've been doing it for over 10 years now.
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/if-you-are-not-giselle-tell-me-an-amazing-fact-about-you/

The Blue Zoo said...

Nope. I try to sleep in but that hardly ever happens!

janetfaye said...

No every weekend is different.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-22.html

kailani said...

I usually work during the weekends . . . is that considered a tradition? LOL!

JamericanSpice said...

No weekend traditions for me. ...not yet anyways

JDaniel4's Mom said...

My husband sleeps in on Saturday.

dddiva said...

We used to have family fun night on Fridays- watch movies camp in living room the works, but with everyone off working and doing their own thing not so much - very erratic schedules.

If we have time and he can, Ken makes a big Sunday brunch for us.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs