Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Look, I don't mean to be rude but this is not as easy as it looks, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't distract me."

A while ago, I wrote about mommy blogs I ♥ a lot.

And that's when I discovered that 100% of the blogs I read are written by women.

I decided I'd branch out.

So as not to leave the other sex out
and perhaps provide you some reading material during my blogatus
(blog + hiatus = blogatus)
(blog-ATE-us. . . get it?)
(whatever.)

I now bring you:

~A Guy Blog I Think Is Funny~

I came across Rude Cactus
and, among other things, I thoroughly enjoy his Haiku Mondays.
You should be warned he favors the "F" word, curses a bit,
and uses correct anatomical terms,
hence Vaginas Always Win and Yay Penis.

Also, he sometimes writes about serious stuff,
like the death penalty, the BP oil spill, and doing the right thing.
And he asks his readers questions and, really, who doesn't like to be asked about stuff?
But at the heart of it, he's a lover of books, music, his wife and 2 kids.

p.s. still don't know when i'll be back. . .
i'm in a bit of a dry spell
blame it on the heat, if you will. . .
or don't.
your call.

[Title quote is from "The Princess Bride"]

2 comments:

rudecactus said...

Hey thanks for the mention!!

Heather Johnson said...

I appreciate the recommendation. Sometimes dry spells are nice. Enjoy it. I have missed you though.

xo
Heather

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs