Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, wedding in Hawaii! Real original!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. On Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer.

Today's question is:

Which movie(s) do you like even though you probably shouldn't?

(Mine's Wedding Crashers. I'm so going to hell over it. . . )

{Aloha Friday is courtesy of Kailani over at An Island Life. Go ahead. Click on over.}

[Title quote is from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"]

4 comments:

shopannies said...

cant think of any right now like lots of movies my aloha question is about movies as well WOW!! We are both on the same subject

~ Noelle said...

THE HANGOVER!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I love it

The Sartori's said...

Wanted. but I don't tell people I watched it ... twice

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I'm drawing a blank...now it's going to be on my mind all day! ;)

Aloha Friday: Vacation Edition

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs