Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Fig, how many times must I tell you? None of us here speak Spanish!"

¡Voy el vacaciones!
(I am going away for a couple of days.)

Voy a tomar el sol, la playa, el mar, los museos, los parques, la gente, la comida.
(I have big plans.)

Pero primero debemos hacer la tarea.
(But homework has to get done first!)

Tambien estoy sintiendo enfermo.
(And this stupid sore throat better clear up before Saturday!)

¡No puedo esperar para hacer nada!
(To sit with nothing to think about and nowhere to go is something I crave.)

¡Hasta luego!
(Later skater!)

P.S. Have I ever told you how much I love the fact that "vacation" in Spanish sounds plural?
I think they're on to something, I really do.

[Title quote is from "Transformers"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs