Saturday, October 16, 2010

" Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

the time has escaped through my fingers too many times
else i would have had the time to tell you all the things i've been thinking lately

like about birthday wish lists and how i'm so blessed that i have
all i could ever wish for when it really comes down to it
(plus i'm not too terribly materialistic)
(i think)

and about how i get extremely grouchy when my husband wakes me up
from a would-be nap because he missed me whilst getting his hairs cut
and just wanted to say hi and kiss me

and about how insanely busy we've been with school
but how the end is also in sight
and how i have a wickedly incurable case of senioritis right about now

and about how i'll maybe never forget the moment i realized the
transformation of my life is complete:
baby in the backseat and i'm singing children's songs from the CD I keep in my car
(how's that for a life overhaul?)

and about how yesterday we sent the bug away
so we could work on a paper
and how M missed him and was sad
and couldn't wait to go and pick him up

and how excited i am for M to graduate
so we can dig up family time
and being together and doing things
(oh, and my blog)
from the place where we buried them
in the backyard a couple months back

[Title quote is from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs