Thursday, October 7, 2010

"I want to be your girlfriend more than an electron wants to attach to a proton."

On a particularly burny outy week in October, when the barometric pressure had my head in a vice and I felt like doing not much more than Zzzzzing all about the house, the following text-ersation occurred with the hub {Warning! Overt sappiness ahead (albeit with comical type overtones)}:

N: I just pictured us on the beach. In HI. In December. And it gave me the motivation I need to keep going. Let’s get ‘er done!!

M: I know, let’s do it. Go team F!

N: Together we can do Anything!

M: I know, it’s cool huh?

N: Yep. It’s practically a superpower!

M: You crack me up. We’re a dynamic threesome with limitless powers.

N: Lol!

M: We’re going to Contention! (repeated movie line at our house)

N: I love that you make me laugh. I think it enhances our superpowers!

M: I love you babe. You complete me.

N: Was that a Jerry Maguire line or were you for serious? Lol!

M: Serious. But if it’s a line from Jerry Maguire, I’ll take it!

N: And that’s why YOU complete ME!

M: When U is coming for lunch?

N: Mayhaps 12:30?

M: I shall futterwacken vigorously!

N: Lol! I’ll hold you to that, you know.

[Title quote is from "The House Bunny"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs