Monday, January 7, 2013

"Dang! You got shocks, pegs. . . Lucky!"

A Mother's Prayer:

Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for my soft bed
     Thank you for my warm house
     Thank you for clean sheets
     Thank you for a washer to wash them in
     Thank you for hot showers
     Thank you for feeling better today
     Thank you for helping me remember magnesium
     Thank you for tylenol
     Thank you for water
     Thank you for my beautiful home
     Thank you for squishy babies
     Thank you for breast pumps (did I really just say that!?)
     Thank you for husbands who go grocery shopping
     Thank you for three-year olds
     Thank you for seven month olds
     Thank you for LOVE
     Thank you thank you thank you for families
     Thank you for my life
     Thank you for 11:00 bedtimes
      and please bless that my baby will sleep through the night.

      
AMEN.

[Title quote is from "Napoleon Dynamite"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs