Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Like anyone can even know that!"

So, my last couple of posts have been long ones. It remains to be seen if this one will be different. Here's what's going on in our corner of the globe - just so you know:

- my mom started writing her book about her life story. I've "signed on" as editor.

- we went to Big Lake for Labor Day weekend and camped for several days. 1 summer cold, 3 bruises, 1 hailstorm, 3 campfires, 4 naps, and 1 paid shower later, we came home and were the better for it!

- M was called as Elder's quorum president a few weeks ago. He's gone into it head first and full force. The strangest thing for me is when people say "Congratulations" - I feel like responding "neither of us has done anything special!"

Well, those are the highlights. I hope all is well with you.

[Title quote is from Napoleon Dynamite]

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow congrats!! Just kidding! i have always thought that is a weird thing to say to a calling, unless you are being sarcastic! anyway sounds like fun a big lake!! we need to get together again with you and the pres!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs