Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"What do I look like, a pancake eater?"

I originally sent this on e-mail - thought I'd post it here.

Lots of Little Known Facts:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name - Lynn - after one of my dad's sister's middle names (or something like that).
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tonight - we went to a 9/11 "healing field" at Tempe Beach Park. I watched archival/documentary footage I had never seen before.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not often that I eat it, but. . . Hmmm. . . . Black forest ham. And sometimes I get a hankering for beef bologna. Apparently, I'm more of a pancake eater.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yes I would!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I wouldn't say "a lot".
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think my time for that passed about a decade ago.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? good for me: GrapeNuts, bad for me: Lucky Charms or Cap'n Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I rarely wear tie up shoes - but when I do, Yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I suppose I am.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I really try not to buy ice cream. I love all kinds! I love ice cream, gelato, shave ice, snow cones - basically, anything frozen and resembling some combination of ice and cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Immediately - their eyes. When I can watch them as a silent observer for a while - how sensitive they are to others
15. RED OR PINK? RED!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Tie between the extra weight and my inclination to procrastinate.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I guess I would have to say. . . my grandfather.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Eh. I'm kind of indifferent
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? white (garments) [see #5]. no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? In & Out
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? stupid "Sunset Tan" on E! It's playing in the living room and I'm in the office - so I can't really hear it.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be the kind that changes colors as you color - a conglomerate!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Michel, and clean laundry, and freshly mopped floors
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom - just before I got out of my car and hugged and kissed her in the parking lot since we were unexpectedly in the same place at the same time.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? My "big sis" LoraLee? Of course!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? really. . . none.
27. HAIR COLOR? dyed blonde with brown roots. my sister T informs me this is called "brond".
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope - my eyes don't like them
30. FAVORITE FOOD? see #13. beyond that, I'm not really a food fanatic because it's a love/hate relationship. I guess sushi is a good 2nd choice
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don't watch scary movies. Happy endings are more my style.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I guess it was 50 First Dates, though there are several that are on regular rotation at my house: She's the Man, Just Friends, Just Like Heaven, Pride & Prejudice, Music & Lyrics. . .
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I told you! white - see #5 and #19
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I have lots of sweaters.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, please (but only if I know you)!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Lately, cake; consistently, ice cream. Although the creme brulee at Elephant Bar is a favorite too.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh, who knows!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see #37
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished Wicked. I started The Miracle of Forgiveness - until I pick another novel from my collection.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Off of TiVo: 1,000 Places to See Before You Die (Hawaii) and Decoding Nostradamus.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? are you kidding me!? what kind of question is this? they aren't even in the same genre - well, if you're a purist of either they aren't!
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tie: New York or Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? "Special" like SNL church lady "spa-cial" or like special olympics special?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mesa, AZ
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone who responds

[Title Quote is from Ocean's Thirteen]

1 comment:

Jen said...

fun new change!
is see your vacation count-down, where you going this time?

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs