Saturday, February 9, 2008

“I will move amongst them like a transparent... *thing*.”

You could be like Ace Ventura . . . but, please don't.

I see you coming. I see you going. I see you not commenting.

I'm not Santa Clause. I'm not God. But I do have FeedJit, which makes me a little more omniscient than average.

And I do know we'd both just feel better if you'd at least say something. Hayngrl did it (mahalo nui loa, hayngrl)! So, now, you can too!

If you choose to ignore me, I'll have to get mean and use the line from "As Good As It Gets" on you. Don't make me do it!

P.S. If you comment here often or are the aforementioned hayngrl, this does not include you.

P.P.S. I realize that this post follows closely on the heels of my "I've decided I just don't like this chick and so I'm just going to spy on her" post. If I'm the girl you don't like, by all means, keep spying. I'm not one to make practices of contradicting myself or being judgmental or hypocritical.

P.P.P.S. But if you kinda like visiting me for reasons other than spying, all I'm saying is feel free to say so.

[Title quote is from Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"]

6 comments:

Jen said...

hello!!

Danielle said...

Mostly, I just don't have anything witty to say.

But I agree. I'd kind of like to know who out there is reading my blog.

And it kinds of bugs me when other people have blog stats b/c I would like to blog surf as anonymously as possible. I mean, do I really want people to know I check their blog several times a day? :P

Kristine said...

Okay, so I do like you but contrary to you I don't always have the most interesting things to say because often what you write hits it so dead on that nothing I add will be cool enough. I'll try to do better because I do care and I LOVE reading what you write. Even your long posts. And that should mean alot coming from a non-reader like me.

Nichole said...

I guess I should have clarified - this post was for those who come and NEVER say ANYTHING. And with it comes a promise that I will likewise be better at posting on other people's blogs. Yes, I'm guilty of this too. And I'm calling us ALL out on it.

Danielle - I'm sorry to be one of the ones that thwart your anonymity, but I'm kind of a control freak like that.

Kristine - you have no idea what it means to me that your non-reader self reads even my long posts! or that you think I'm cool. *tear*

The MomBabe said...

(shhhh. move over. she can see you. SHHH! ouch! Move your elbow. I'm hiding here, SHH! I said be quiet!!!)


Ummm, hi.

Cindy said...

Not commenting b/c no likey blogspot. And I'm a busy grad student. I'm way too busy and important to leave comments. /facetiousness

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs