Saturday, March 1, 2008

"She's got legs up to here! My legs only come up to here!"

And (just under) 60 other things you might not know about me:

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? wipes, an umbrella, a sunshade, a santa hat, a blank journal, two blank voter registration applications, two blank passport applications, 2 empty Dasani bottles, a letter from my employer

2. When was the last time you threw up? Ew! I should probably do a post on how much I LOATHE the topic of throw up. I liken myself to a rat – rats do not have gag reflexes – and I refuse to throw up. The last time I did was probably when I was in my mid-teens.

3. What's your favorite curse word? hell. or crap.

4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Michel, my mom, Jen

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Forcing myself out of bed.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Working on my sister’s photo album

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? sleeping

8. Have you been to a strip club? nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Michel (in an exasperated tone)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I ♥ gelato - any flavor

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? water

12. What are you wearing right now? A mu-muish nightgown.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Mesquite chicken salad

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I wish

15. When was the last time you ran? I can’t remember.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Part of the basketball game on the TV in Chili’s bar – it was the only thing on.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Jen

19. Ever go camping? At least once a year.

20. Do you have a tan? On my butt. From snorkeling in Hawaii. It’s the only part that got burned, then tan.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If the waitress/waiter gives me one.

25. What did your last IM say? Don’t IM much anymore

26. Are you someone's best friend? I’m pretty sure I am.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Helping M with a paper (while he’s helping someone in the ward move), going to see my family

28. Where is your mom right now? 19 miles from here.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? My den.

30. What color is your watch? Black and silver, with little “diamonds”

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? sharks, Sydney, and the Great Barrier Reef; oh, and Kelly Slater (??)

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Maybe. But M would have to be a really REALLY great nurse.

33. What is your birthstone? Sometimes it’s opal and sometimes it’s peridot. People who are supposed to know these things can’t agree.

34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually the drive thru

35. How many kids do you want? Depends on the day. 2-3 is average.

36. Do have a dog? 2 of them.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My sister.

38. Have you met anyone famous? No, but M has. And I have a couple of authographs.

39. Any plans today? Work on albums, go to dinner, go to Costco (didn’t happen)

40. How many states have you lived in? 4

41. Ever go to college? Yes, and finally finished

42. Where are you right now? On the couch

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? the persistent restlessness I feel

44. Last song listened to? I can’t remember (not because it’s been that long, but because my memory is that bad)

46. Are you allergic to anything? The list is long and varied

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I wear lots of different shoes. But my most fave type are flip flops

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Despite my best attempts to the contrary.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I’ve no idea. Jealousy tends to be a carefully guarded secret.

51. What time is it? 12:10 a.m. (I usually don’t stay up this late anymore)

52. Do any of your friends have children? Most

53. Do you eat healthy? Sometimes. You know, except for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The other night I had 1 ¾ bags of popcorn and gummy lifesavers for dinner. Oh, and water. Cuz that makes it better.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work. Come home for lunch. Try in vain to keep up some semblance of a schedule.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? I can’t say I “hate” anyone. There are some people I dislike.

56. Do you use the word "hello" daily? Besides the phone, I use it in that sarcastic, drawn-out way – to others, but mostly to myself.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32 (that’s really hard to see in writing!)

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. Once. It made my head hurt. But it was fun.

60. How did you get one of your scars? I was tucked (knees and elbows) around the monkey bars and hit the bar at the bottom with my forehead. A bloody trail to the nurse and 6 stitches later, a scar was born.

[Title quote is from "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason"]

4 comments:

Jen said...

This one was funny! I love all the randomness of the questions! I am glad I made you smile! WHoo hooo! and i love how you are so creative in your answers i can't wait till your writing blog is up so i can read your stuff more!!!

Jen said...

one other thing a tan on your butt!! cracks me up!

Trina said...

ok first, kelly slater- hawaii and second, i remember i screamed at and kicked the teacher who was holding me when i tried to run after you into the nurse's office! i loved your answers!

The MomBabe said...

love it!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs