Friday, July 4, 2008

"Holy poo on toast!"

IT'S MY BLOGOVERSARY!!!

Yes, that's right! You've been enjoying ONE YEAR of Scorpion Sojourn.
I hope you've had fun on the journey.

I was going to pick some fave posts, a year in review as it were, but I decided that's really not up to me and I'd rather hear it from you.

What "moments" are your favorites??

{Slacking lurkers ("slurkers") -and I use that term both lovingly and endearingly - here's your chance to speak up! Tell me why you visit and what you like! I'd really love to hear from you! It's OK! Step out from behind the curtains (I see your feet), come out from crouching behind the chair (I hear you breathing), come out, come out wherever you are!!}

HAVE A HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!


[Title quote is from "What A Girl Wants"]

4 comments:

Jonathan & Katherine Earl said...

Happy Blogeversary! I just like seeing what wise and interesting thought you have to share. I really liked the "gum memories" blog. --Katherine

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! And the title and picture cracked me up hugely!

I'm too lazy to find individual posts, but I love the depth and introspectiveness of some of your posts, and the humour that you tackle serious topics with.

Love ya!

the MomBabe said...

Happy Anniversary! And I just plain ole like you. 'nuff said.

Miranda said...

Yea for you! I think my favorite post is one of the most recent- 'Easy Peasy, Lemon Squasy!' It actually made me cry from laughing so hard! And the funny thing is that I can actually see you doing a few of those things.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs