Thursday, February 5, 2009

"So, three wishes. I want them to be good... what would you wish for?"

My Wish List (short term)
Feel better (i.e. no sore throat, no headache, no body aches, no fatigue)
Energy to fold the laundry
Chunks of time to read my copious books
Time to blog my copious thoughts
M to finish this semester early
Quality time with M
Teach a good lesson this month
Play Settlers with our resettled friends
Everything I wanted to do last weekend gets done this weekend (or sometime in February)

My Wish List (long term)
Finish sewing some of my projects
Energy to exercise
My dog's ear infection to go away
A job for M
Consistent weather
A baby
A week at the beach
A clean house
[Title quote is from "Aladdin"]

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't be afraid to admit it!! Let it out girl!! Love this wishes post!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs