Monday, April 19, 2010

"I didn't ask for this role, but I'll play it."

Life reared back and walloped me good this past week or so.
Sickness, an auto accident (M & C), tapping into savings, the ruination of a tire and rim and possibly steering (me), the return of migraine headaches due to the tried and true triggers of heat and sleep-deprivation . . .
I feel browbeaten and careworn, with a heaping serving of exhaustion on the side.
Don't worry. Things are looking up. I hope.
I have some stuff in rough draft form, but we'll just have to chalk it up as I'll see ya when I see ya.

[Title quote is from "Almost Famous"]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs