Saturday, April 7, 2012

"I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it."

N (upon waking on Saturday morning to the sound of a Sonicare toothbrush): Why can't you just be normal and sleep in with your family on a Saturday morning?

M: I was trying to be really quiet. (finishes brushing his teeth, then:) Maybe it's genetic that I'm an early riser.

N: Well, if this next baby is also a genetic early riser, he's all yours! Our other one takes after me genetically and likes to sleep!

{Thank you, hon, for waking early to pick weeds out of our yard! But, I still think you should practice sleeping in. . . }

Hope you all have a great Saturday!!

[Title quote is from "Star Trek"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs