Sunday, August 26, 2012

"I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is."

Here I am on the eve of my return to work after a 15-week hiatus (a.k.a. maternity leave, a.k.a. having a baby, a.k.a. "journey into madness and back").

BUNCH-o-thoughts running through my mind, and this is where Facebook fails me and I return to my trusty rusty blog to get them all down so I can maybe sleep a little tonight and not be so much the zombie worker tomorrow.

{WOW!  That was a crazy run-on sentence right there.}

[blog post interrupted by husband who had lots of his own thoughts and needed to talk about them to me.]

Do you see people?!?!?  Do you see why I never blog anymore?

And why I am destined to be a zombie?

[Title post is from "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"]


No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs