Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?"

I'm always impressed (and a bit jealous?) of those who can keep two thoughts in their head and then can actually blog about them. I have plenty of thoughts when I have no time, and plenty of time when I have no thoughts.  Such is life.

May was a banner month, in almost every possible bad way.  Excepting my baby's first birthday, May can be described in a series of idioms: falling off the wagon, dropping my basket, losing my nut, going fruit loops fuh-reakin' crazy...

I was not sad to say goodbye to it.

Now June is here, and with it the hope of renewal and recommitment. Of introspection.  Of figuring Things out.  Putting things in their proper place.

AND, I'm doing this:


A 30 day challenge to yell less and love more. 

If I can ever get the math right (thoughts + time = blog), you'll see it here.

If not, well....

"Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller? ..."

[Title quote is from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs